Dana De Maso, Ph.D.
Dr. De Maso is a licensed psychologist who has been providing outpatient psychological services for almost twenty years. She is a member of the American Psychological Association, the American Psychological Association, Division of Clinical Psychology, Families for Effective Autism Treatment, Association for the Advancement of Behavioral Therapy, National Autism Association -Eastern Shore MD, and National Association for Mental Illness. Dr. De Maso:
- Earned her Ph.D in Clinical Psychology at the Drexel University Hahnemann College
- Trained in Applied Behavioral Analysis, Assessment, and Treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorders, ASD, and AC
- Has consulted with various school districts in developing classrooms for children with autism
- Consulted on group programs for children with developmental disabilities
- Developed and helped implement “Learn to Work” program, a job coaching program for autism spectrum disorder children ages 15-21
- Coordinates across systems including substance abuse treatment, child protective services, department of ageing, homeless shelters, school districts, and violence prevention programs in order to obtain effective treatment outcomes.
Services and Specialties:
Teletherapy, individual therapy, and family therapy for children, adolescents, and adults
- Autism spectrum
- Adoption Issues
- Emotional Difficulties (Depression, Anxiety, Anger Management)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Severe behavioral problems
Therapy approaches including behavioral therapy, family/parenting, play therapies, and applied behavior analysis
Dr. De Maso is a licensed psychologist.